Eastern Shore District Clergy Association
*Morning Prayer for Pastors: "Morning Prayer" is an hour long worship service with communion for the Shore's pastors. The District Superintendent usually leads the service. It is held twice a month (with exception of June-August) at 11am in a host church--one in Northampton County the first Tuesday and one in Accomack County on the last Tuesday of the month. Pastors extend an invitation to host via the District Office (Sign-Up Genius). Go to our Calendar for specific dates and places.
- Monday mornings, beginning July 16, 10 am, Lectionary Group Meetings begin at McDonald's, Onley (25297 Lankford Hwy, Onley, VA 23418) with group leader, Rev. Paul Oh
- Tuesday, September 4, 10 am - 2 pm, District Clergy Association is sponsoring a Retreat for all Eastern Shore pastors at the Oyster Room, Onley Town Center, 25020 Shore Parkway, Onley, VA 23418. Rev. Ben Rigsby will be the retreat leader. Rigsby has proven that the things he learned about church planting in the big city can work in the countryside, too. Registration (available soon) will be required.
- Tuesday mornings 10 am Sept. 11, 25; Oct. 9, 23; Nov. 13, 27, 2018 Theology of Methodism with seminar instructor, Rev. Bart Weakley at Market Street UMC, Onancock.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25, 11 am begins first day back for *Morning Prayer with the DS. Pastors are asked to host this 1/2 hour Communion Service the first Tuesday in Northampton County/Lower Accomack and the last Tuesday in Central and Northern Accomack County.
- Saturday, Oct. 27, 9-10 am, Part-time Pastors Study and Breakfast with the DS at the Club Car Cafe, Parksley. (quarterly meetings