Eastern Shore District Clergy Association
Morning Prayer for Pastors: "Morning Prayer" is a 1/2 hour worship service with communion for the Shore's pastors. The District Superintendent usually leads the service. It is held twice a month (with exception of June-August) at 11am in a host church--one in Northampton County the first Tuesday and one in Accomack County on the last Tuesday of the month. Pastors extend an invitation to host via the District Office (Sign-Up Genius). Go to our Calendar for specific dates and places.
- Monday, July 16, 10 am, Lectionary Group Meetings begin at McDonald's, Onley (25297 Lankford Hwy, Onley, VA 23418) with group leader, Rev. Paul Oh
- Saturday, July 21, 4-6 pm Clergy and Families Welcome Picnic at Occohannock on the Bay Camp and Retreat Center, 9403 Camp Lane, Belle Haven, VA 23306.
- Tuesday, July 24, 10-1 pm New Pastors' Orientation and Lunch, District UMC Office, Parksley
- Tuesday, September 4, 10 am - 2 pm, District Clergy Association is sponsoring an event for all Eastern Shore pastors at the Oyster Room, Onley Town Center, 25020 Shore Parkway, Onley, VA 23418.
- Tuesday mornings 10 am Sept. 11, 25; Oct. 9, 23; Nov. 13, 27, 2018 Theology of Methodism with seminar instructor, Rev. Bart Weakley at Market Street UMC, Onancock.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25, 11 am begins first day back for Morning Prayer with the DS. Pastors are asked to host this 1/2 hour Communion Service the first Tuesday in Northampton County/Lower Accomack and the last Tuesday in Central and Northern Accomack County.
- Saturday, Oct. 27, 9-10 am, Part-time Pastors Study and Breakfast with the DS at the Club Car Cafe, Parksley. (quarterly meetings)